Why You Should Speak With Us About Your Potential Injury Case
Knowledgeable legal advice is a critical early step in protecting your rights to receive compensation for your injuries.
The attorneys at law offices of Shebell & Shebell, L.L.C. have more than eight decades of combined experience providing the advice and guidance that injury victims need to protect their rights. A free initial consultation with one of our knowledgeable attorneys can help to determine whether you have a right to seek compensation for your injuries.
Traumatic injuries due to the neglect of others occur on a daily basis. For example, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports that an estimated 1.4 million traumatic brain injury cases occur each year in the United States, with twenty-eight percent of those cases due to falls. A 2008 Survey of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses conducted by the U.S. Department of Labor and Bureau of Labor Statistics, showed that an average of one in twenty-seven New Jersey workers sustained an injury or illness on the job, and there were 117,900 work-related injury and illness cases in all New Jersey workplaces.
How Can New Jersey Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You?
If you suffer an injury arising from another’s neglect or misconduct, call or e-mail us to discuss your legal rights. Although you may think it is best to handle the situation by yourself, you should consider speaking with a NJ personal injury attorney for the following reasons:
- No recovery, no fee. We offer a free initial consultation for all injury cases. In the event we agree to represent you, we will handle your case on a contingency-fee basis. This means that, unless otherwise agreed on in writing, that you do not pay any money for attorney’s fees or costs, unless and until you recover compensation by settlement or a jury trial.
- Knowledge of laws and procedures. Our attorneys are familiar with the laws that are involved in your case, and also is familiar with local courts and procedures. The statute of limitations, or period within which you must file suit, for bringing a negligence action for personal injuries in New Jersey is two years from when you know or should know that you have an injury caused by an identifiable party. Our attorneys take all reasonable efforts to see to it that your case is timely filed, in accordance with the New Jersey law.
- Educating clients. You have important decisions to make throughout the legal process. We will do our best to help you to understand the advantages and disadvantages of filing a lawsuit. We will carefully evaluate with you any settlement offers that an insurance company may make, and explain your right to have your case tried to jurors from your community.
- Negotiation and trial experience. We will speak to insurance company adjusters and the defense team on your behalf in an effort to obtain full and just compensation for your injuries. In the event that the insurance carrier in taking an unreasonable settlement position or making no settlement offer at all, our trial team has the skill and financial resources to effectively try your case to a jury.
- Potential for maximum recovery. A study by the Insurance Research Council showed that parties with an attorney were likely to receive, on average, three-and-a-half times more than those who did not hire an attorney.
Personalized and Effective Representation
Shebell & Shebell, L.L.C. can provide you with skilled and personalized legal representation for your personal injury matter. Contact us today for a free consultation with an experienced injury attorney in New Jersey.